About Air Scrubbers
Air scrubbers are installed into residential or commercial HVAC systems to reduce viruses, bacteria, and other surface and airborne contaminants.
Types of contaminants they remove:
- Pet dander
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
What benefits do air scrubbers provide?
- Quickly destroy over 99% of all surface and airborne contaminants
- Provide continuous cleaning in real time
- Proven to effectively remove bacteria, viruses, mold and fungi from surfaces and the air
- Installs into existing ductwork
- Makes your work or home enviornment cleaner and safer
- Helps prevent dust build up in your heating and cooling system
- Safely gets rid of contaminants that trigger allergies and asthma
How do air scrubbers work?
They use light waves and a catalytic process to make scrubber ions and hydro peroxides that inactivate contaminants on surfaces and in the air. An HVAC professional installs the air scrubber directly to your existing ductwork.
Is there any science to prove they work?
At A & L Heating and Cooling, we install Air Scrubbers by Aerus. They have many examples of case studies that prove the effectiveness of their products. You can learn more here.
How can I get an air scrubber?
If you’re ready to improve the air quality in your home or work place, we are here to help. Our technicians are trained to install air scrubbers. Give us a call today to set up an appointment! You can learn more about our other air cleaning services here.
About A & L Heating & Cooling
We have been serving Stark County for over 70 years and are based just 5 minutes away from the Football Hall of Fame. We are your go to Northeast Ohio heating and cooling company, offering the following services: air quality, air cleaning and scrubbing, air conditioning installation and repair, and furnace installation and repair. Contact Us today to make an appointment, or get a quote here.